20 May 2007

Who is your favorite character from Jericho? Mine is Stanley

Yes, you see my words up there correctly, and you know what? I cant be the only one either.
Now dont get me wrong, Skeet is adorable, and he plays a great character. Jericho is what it is because of Jake, however..... that Stanley is something else.

And, he and Mimi together are just the most, they are so sweet.

Now, I got a real treat when I was at the forums a second ago, I found a letter there from Brad Beyer who plays Stanley. What a treat, but scary too. It almost sounds like he knows its over and this is the fact.

I am so angry at you CBS, you know what you did? You never gave us one chance to say good bye, matter of fact, like a cheating lover you left us with no one hint of what was really going on.

I can come up with other wonderful nasty things to say here, but the real reason I am posting a second time in so many minutes is that I just had to say how wonderful those from Jericho who have come and left messages , are.

Here is the link to his message, I wish I could have been on when he was on, that would have been so neat.
And here is his message , in case those jackalopes at CBS decide to pull that message down.

To all the fans and supporters of Jericho,

Hello everybody this is Brad Beyer I play Stanley Richmond, I just wanted to thank everybody for all of your love and support for the show. Making this program has been the best experience in my career thus far and I'm deeply saddened by its end. I will truly hold this expereience close to my heart for years to come. I just want you all to know how much the whole cast and crew appreciate your incredible support , We love you all!

Best always,

Stanley Richmond (Brad Beyer)



To all the actors and everyone on Jericho, I hope you know how much we all love you and that show. I hope you want us to keep fighting for you.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA