26 May 2007

Post from Virgina Heffernan of the NY Times

Good morning Jericho Fans, Warriors and Rangers

Its Saturday, and a holiday. I hope everyone is going to enjoy this weekend, and remember what this holiday is really about, our soldiers who gave their lives in each and every war, from the American Revolution on down to this current war.

War sucks, big time. But to our soldiers, a big thank you. You have given more of yourselves than we had any right to ask, and you did so with no thoughts of ever saying NO.

God Bless each and every one of you, and the families who fight the war with you.

To my two boys,

Hi guys. I miss you a lot. I hope all is going well, that you are having a great weekend and get a chance to eat a hot dog and burger.
I think of u everyday, and can't wait until you come home.

luv u ~ Mom

From Virginia Heffernan in NY Times -

Jericholy War

*thought I should say that I am not so thrilled with the title, as this is a way of making us sound a bit off the map, and in this day and age, not a great connotation, but that is just my thoughts*

Virgina even states at the end of this piece that she is watching the whole show, just for us! I know when she is done watching, she will get what we are all fighting for!

On to the petition update ~

as of now ( 8:13 am) the names tally is 84,425!
I am still betting we are at over 100,000 by Monday. This will mean so much, I really really wish I could print these names out, and personally deliver them to CBS Head Honcho Les Moonves.

I also wish I was able to be there when the ad in Variety and Hollywood Reporter come out!
I have a printout of the Variety ad taped to my wall, right here in front of me. It is thrilling to see it and know that I am a small part of this whole thing.
be back later with other info, news and such.....

And remember, the JerichoRallyPoint is the place to get the up to the minute info on what we should be doing, just because this is the weekend, does not mean we rest.........NO, rather we intensify our attacks.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA