28 May 2007

How the fans stand on possible 2 Hour movie.............

It is not a good reaction when one brings up the possibility of a 2 hour movie for Jericho. I hope CBS is reading that forum, its the best indicator of what to do CBS, just listen to the fans.

Not one yet has even hinted that anything less than a second season ( and as I said repeatedly.... seasons until we are seeing grandkids being born on the show :-) will do for anyone who loves the show.

I am so excited about tomorrow I bet I will be online all night.... but I had better sleep so I can be right on top of all that will be happening in the Big Apple tomorrow.

We are now up to 6400 pounds of NUTS to be delivered again, damn what the heck is CBS going to do when they are looking at all those nuts * both inside the loading bay, and outside*?

And the petition on line is now at 90,245 names! Lets get that baby rockin and get the total to 100,000 before tomorrow morning, PLEASE!

And this time, if the mainstream media knows whats good for them, they will be there. I mean how can the "opposing teams* not want to be there for this? Its funny!!!!

You have no idea how bad I want to be there, its killing me ~ I feel like its Christmas and I am 10 again! Only this time, I can't go down to the basement and pry open my parents wooden storage box to see what is inside!
My wish for tomorrow?

*That CNN, ABC and NBC all show up, complete with cameras, and then CBS comes out and says they give!*


And so, in the spirit of tomorrows event I will post *again* my favorite videos here for your enjoyment.....

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA