29 May 2007

Goooood Morning Jericho Fans ~ It's Game Day!!

Okay, I have waited all weekend for today, I swear I could not get myself to sleep last night imagining how today will go.

I will be here with all the dirt on how today goes when it comes in, I can not wait to see the photos, hear the stories of those lucky souls who went into the city this am.

This is on nutsonline for this morning -

8:22 AM EDT Ok, Jericho lovers! So, as you know, UPS is delivering 4,000 pounds of nuts today to CBS. Great! That's 2 tons. Super. Well, what would you say to 10,000 pounds or 5 TONS?!?!? Yup, you got it. As soon as we are finished roasting an extra 6,000 pounds of peanuts, we are heading into NYC on a truck way larger than the NutsOnline nut-mobile!!! We plan on leaving around 10 and should get to CBS around 10:45 / 11 AM. I will keep you posted!!! (Now maybe you know why I have been a little quiet!) If you are in the NYC area, come! 51 W 52nd St. If you have friends or family in the area, get them to come!!! I will be along for the ride and Dylan will be filming!!!
Damn, I am so mad to not be within driving distance of New York, but getting anywhere from Kentucky is a day travel, trust me. I took a trip to Fort Lee in Virginia to pick up my son last January and that little excursion took us literally 23 hours round trip!

be back in a bit kids, hopefully full of great stories :-)
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA