23 May 2007

Help the cause - buy an original Lunar Excursion Module Familiarization Manual






This baby is my very own personal manual, my dad worked on the Program for many years. I am so proud of that fact, my dad helped put men on the moon :-)

Now, I want to help the cause to save Jericho, and I am willing to sell this to the highest bidder, but I am trying to figure out how. I don't have an eBay account to sell , but if someone could tell me what to do that would be awesome, orrrrrrrrrrr you can just contact me here with an outrageous bid.

I want this to be set up so I see the bids, but the money is sent to either the Variety AD, or the peanuts orders at nutsonline, or even better both.
But this is a childhood and irreplaceable memory, so make those offers GOOD okay?
Here is a picture of the manual, now being that its from 1965 its cover is off, but other than that its in wonderful shape, and complete; diagrams and all.

What do you say, wanna be the reason we get that Variety ad done today?
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA