30 May 2007

Find the Boots " Save Jericho:Flexing Muscles" Important read!

This article is of the utmost importance to anyone who is involved with this fight to save Jericho. And yes, I am now purposefully saying fight,because it is one.

Les Moonves has apparently lost sight of some important things, such as the CBS viewers of ANY show they produce. I will be posting more on Mr Moonves and his comments seen and heard here at D5 and here at the Wall Street Journal ... as soon as I can rationally type without making myself sound insanely out of control.

Just read and listen to the comments made by Mr Moonves, and then read Find the Boots latest here.

This is something that now has a much deeper meaning for me, no telling what I can do when I am given the right ammo, knowledge!

I am no army trained warrior, nor am I a business trained person, but I am learning both worlds and feeling more comfortable each day.... watch out CBS!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA