24 May 2007

and here we go..............nutsonline is ready for action

:This is the update from Nutsonline at 7:26 am ~

7:26 AM EDT - FYI, we added this in the checkout- "Fine print: For the sake of the campaign, we may divert some of the NUTS to other destinations if the community believes that to be the right course of action. Save Jericho!" If you are not comfortable with this, we encourage shipping your nuts individually, precisely where you want them to go. We were going to use a drop-down, but it would be dilutive and the logistics would be challenging. As for the destination, I take my cue from the Rangers and forum leaders out there. I'm just the nut man :-P
I saw one poster over at the forum was grabbing his kids and heading up from LI ( my old home, lived in West Islip, East Islip, Brentwood ) and his video camera, safe journey warriors and let us know if you are successful.
You know, I need a laptop, so I can watch the darn tv and type at the same time!

I was thinking of calling my Moms friend who still lives in West Islip to go up to the city, we will see if I can get to her in time.


the orders now total over $18,000.00 and equal 13, 157 pounds of yummy nuts, with almost all of this tonage coming from orders since May 21st Monday! Way to go Jericho Rangers.

Gotta go watch to see what happens when CBS anchors go outside.... be back in a few if I find anymore news.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA