28 March 2007

Old Blog on new space :-) Welcome

March 28th ~ Wednesday
Welcome to my readers from my Word Press Jericho Blog, I hope you will be as comfortable here as you were at my older blog . I made the decision to bring the Blog here because quite frankly, I am allowed to monetize my websites on this service, while (understandably) WordPress does not allow their free blogs to carry advertisements.

The very act of carrying over all the content, posts etc from the Wordpress blog is going to take a few days, so both blogs will be running until that is all complete.

Again, to my readers who have come over from my WP Jericho blog, greetings and make yourself at home, to new readers the same! :-)

PS- I hope to have a post here for tonight's episode, crossing my fingers
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA