01 May 2009

stillness


stillness, originally uploaded by hkvam.

I woke up today not feeling much better than last night. It seemed like I was getting better, then by late afternoon it was back, the incredible headache, the pains in my arms ( weirdest thing is, this pain is in my forearm muscles and in m hip joints, those strange places) and now with a full days work ahead of me I sit here and wonder how I will get th rough the day sitting in this chair. I feel like someone has beaten my with a stick on my back.

I did an article yesterday about Reykjavik, Iceland and there is a place there called the Blue Lagoon which is a geothermal spa, how utterly fantastic this place looks. I would go there in a heartbeat if I could. Just thinking about sitting in that gorgeous blue hot sea water, soothing away these aches , wow.

I had no idea just how much there is to see and do in Iceland, its simply an amazing place. One day, I will visit and maybe I will stay long enough to let my peace level rise to normal levels.

I heard today that a Jericho fan * Susangator* had received a lovely answer back from Devils Due Publishing for a letter she had sent to them welcoming them to the Jericho family, that was really awesome of them to do, but as a partner in this we knew this company would be a great fit for us and Jericho, right?
I will be getting a few more photos today to place here, again with permission of the owner so you will get to see some of the activities that everyone was a part of while out there in LA, especially the Operation Home Front presentation of the money and such.

Keep your eyes peeled for those, I am off to get some tylenol and start my work.

:-p be well friends

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA