24 April 2009

TV Guides says Watch these finales!



Heroes NBC - they had me season one, then lost me.
Private practice ABC - Umm, nope.

Scrubs ABC - 17 watches as does my 22 but I don't see the humor everyone else seems to see.

LOST ABC ** be there with bells on **

CSI  CBS - Again, 18 will take TV away from me for this one.
Greys Anatomy ABC
The OfficeNBC - CANT STAND this show, sorry fans.
Sat Night Live NBC ** this is a MUST SEE in my house, as I adore Will Ferrell ** May 16th
desp  housewives, abc ** not a must see, I have enough drama in my life, and those ladies need to be smacked.**

24 FOX - loved the premise, wish I had been able to concentrate on this show more than I was, but Jericho took center stage for 2 years.
Dancing with Stars, ABC -- I know some folks love this show, my mom does. It's just not my thing.
NCIS - CBS - 18 watches CIS like she was part of thier lab crew, I do not think she will watch this one but then again I am a mom what do I know?
90210 CW - Hated it the first go round, wont get into it now.
American Idol -fox ** would watch if Susan Boyle were on, but she is not so I wont **

CSI NY - CBS - For sure 18 will be glued to the set for this one.

Breaking Bad AMC - due to the topic I wont watch this, just not what I want to sit down and enjoy.

In some other interesting news, NBC has started setting up some Twitter accounts, here is Southlands account - http://twitter.com/nbcsouthland and  here is the twitter page for I'm a Celebrity, which has its cast chosen as well:
@imacelebritynbc cast announced! Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, John Salley, Janice Dickinson, Sanjaya, Stephen Baldwin and Torrie Wilson!
 Me, I just can not wait until April 24th so I can have my Dollhouse back. I was not a happy camper when I went to watch and it was NOT on. The episode on April 24th is Haunted.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA