16 April 2009

Lost ~ Some Like it Hoth

First I wanted to post the trailer for FAME, one of my most loved movies from the 80's. I used to watch that and think if only, ( if only I had been born with talent like that, lol instead of two left feet) :



and also since I am posting trailers ~ one of my most cherished stories from my childhood and from my children's Where The Wild Things Are:



Now to last nights Lost Episode Some Like it Hoth

Much better writers, much better. Still was able to get some back ground but without the mind numbing boorishness of last week. I loved learning more about Miles, instantly knew that Dr. Candle would be his dad and that there would be some resistance on Miles part to connect. How scary would that be for a child , to hear and speak to dead people?

Hurley my love, you get better and better each week. Rewriting Empire with some improvements, too priceless.

Sawyer, you probably should have waited until after Phil finished talking before you clocked him, he may have been about to say he was with ya!

Kate, stop being so nice and predictable. Get off the island some how and go back to Aaron because i have no clue as a viewer what your purpose is on the Island.

And the kicker, a dead guy returns to the island. Not the first of course, but probably the most unexpected..... Farraday. I do not trust him.... those beady eyes and all. Wonder what we will see him up to next week?
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA