17 April 2009

Candace Bailey now set to attend the Welcome Home To Jericho Charity Event

Candace Bailey, who was Skylar Stevens on Jericho is now set to attend the Welcome Home to Jericho Charity Event in LA on the 24th -26th of this month.

I know a certain young lady who is going to be so jazzed to sit down and chat with Candace :-)



This is really setting up to be a perfect Jericho get together and the real winners of this event are the families of the Troops, and Operation Home Front for which I personally thank each and every member of Junction and all the cast who are attending.

My son who is now stateside for a few months for Corp Training will be off to some where soon, and to know that there is an organization such as Operation Home Front who will be there for him and all service members in times of need makes me as a parent of a solider feel so much better. We need to do all we can to not only thank these brave men and women but support them and thier families in times of need. That is what Jericho Rangers for Our Troops has always been about and this event is the culmination of so many hundreds of hours of hard work and dedication by each member.

That on the 24th there will be a gathering of the very people who motivated us to become the support group we now are for the servicemen and women is outstanding and inspiring to me, but the best part is that YOU the fans of Jericho made this event possible.

I thank you, I thank each cast member who is attending and I thank crew as well. Thank you are two small words I know, but I mean them with all my heart. I am SO proud of all of you Jericho fans , so proud.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA