10 March 2009

Working Along Side the Biggest Loser

Have you wondered if you could keep up with the folks who are on NBC's The Biggest Loser? 5 years ago I would have sworn to you that I could not only keep up with them but maybe do as much as they do in the weight drop department.

Now, not sure I could even keep up with them if they were walking. I have a elliptical machine on my deck, where it does a fine job of letting cats sleep on it, and dust gather on it. Back in 05 in one month on that machine, twice a day for 45 minutes a day I lost over 20 pounds. It was almost effortless , compared to the other types of machines out there. I am just not the biggest fan of treadmills I guess I just like the elliptical machines better.

All I know is, I spent the last two years of my life sitting in this computer chair first for Jericho and then as a blog review writer, and I am now over weight. I need to get this second person off me, I hate myself for the way I look and feel. I want to be the me I was before again, I liked that me.

If you are looking for a fun way to get a great work out and
lose weight then you owe it to yourself to check out the elliptical workout machines at your local exercise store or chain store.

I love mine because it gives me a few different options but always something to spice the work out with, unlike a treadmill or a bike where the work out is ALWAYS the same. That might work for some people , me I need variety or I quit.

I am going to get back into it, the 5 am workouts before the kids get up. Wish me luck, if I can just manage to stick out the first two weeks of workouts I will be on my way.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA