03 March 2009

Whose up for a Baseball Game?

For the first time in a very long time, I feel like going to Baseball game. I am not really a fan of any one team, well except for the Met's. But I know people who are HUGE fans of the Yankees and the Red Sox. My son would probably give his eye teeth to go to see the Sox play. So if you are a fan of the Red Sox you can check out this site for Fenway Park Tickets.

Or if you are in the New York area and want to see the brand new Yankee Stadium then look for Yankee Stadium Tickets on the website. I just checked out the Yankee Homepage and there is a time lapse video of the new stadtium being built, it came out gorgeous!

And for those who live in the Chicago area, like my son will be soon you can always check out this website for Wrigley Field Tickets so you can help support the Chicago teams! There is a lot of history at Wrigley Field.

I think it is high time I got my kids to see a game, hopefully soon we will be able to do that. Return to the basics , that is what we all need.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA