30 March 2009

Users of Paying Post BEWARE!

March 30th 2009

Wow fellow bloggers, be very careful who you work with for writing blog review posts. I began with PayingPost back in November of 2009. I wrote very few posts, as there never seemed to be an open post to do ( tho the listing was white for me which means it is available) but I was happy with the posts I was offered.

The issue came when I finally hit my allotment in due payment, and asked via emails ( several over several weeks) to be paid. I have not one time been contacted by this company in reference with ANY of my emails, and the terms of service for payment which had been stated as @25.00 in the last few days was switched over to now show $50.00. I have emailed one last time and asked to be removed from their system and have my pay sent to me now, so far no reply.

I then also called my BBB here in Lexington Kentucky and the news was NOT good. Seems that any business out of the country that you deal with is not under any of our laws, so its a nice frontier of lawlessness out there. I had thought England , where Payingpost is located would have had a similar business protection site to refer to , and was surprised to hear no.

I will be back with any new updates, but I am warning you that even though some bloggers will come out and say how happy they are with PayingPost, even just one person not being paid coupled with the fact that they changed thier TOS to say a different payment amount makes PayingPost a very bad business to deal with in my opinion.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA