31 March 2009

TV Tonight - Andy Hallett Passes from our world


I was originally going to write about tonight's episode of The Biggest Loser but when I went to check a fact on Alison Sweeny's Facebook page I saw a post from another friend about the untimely death of Andy Hallett, who played Loren on Angel.

This man could sing and act like not many other people, and he brought such an honest air of happiness to the show. I think many times when I watch I am really tuning in to see his character. I loved that fact that he was so real, even when he was wearing makeup.


I have run into the same thing in each article I have read about Andy's passing, he brough such joy to the role of Loren and to the fans.
Here are a list of some other articles discussing his passing -

Angel's Andy Hallett Passes Away -

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Angel-s-Andy-Hallett-Passes-Away-16597.html



Andy Hallett, the green demon of Angel,' dies at 33

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-andy-hallett1-2009apr01,0,319761.story

Angel' star Andy Hallett dies at 33





There are so many more it is just too hard to list them all, and honestly I am really really sad about his passing. He has become a friend I meet each morning while I do school work prep. I am really going to miss him.



God speed Andy, you have made so many friends in all of your friends, we all loved you and hope that now you are singing to the Angels in Heaven and showing them how it is done!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA