05 March 2009

Little House in the Redwoods

One day soon, this is exactly the type of home I will have, not pretentious or glamorous, just a home in the woods.

Who ever owns this place is so lucky, I can just imagine my morning routine ~ get up before the sun comes up make my coffee and then sit outside to await the world waking up.

The idea that I could possibly one day live in the Redwood Forest fills me with such happiness, we need more Redwood forests so everyone can see what life would be like in the trees. You have no idea ( unless you live there) how quiet it is, how truly alive it is in the Redwood forests.

Today was a good day, I actually got to take a nap can you believe it? It was only an hour but that is great by me. I have this stupid sinus infection that has been with me for seriously three months. I can not make it go away, and I think I will forever sound stopped up when I speak. I have tried everything I can think of to make it go away.

I have heard from my folks and others that there is a mysterous illness that has the same affects as what I am feeling but all around the country and the Doctors are saying they have no real idea what is up. Not very good to hear.
But this weekend we are supposed to be up in the 60's so I will be spending my entire weekend outside getting my garden all cleaned up. My flowers are all still hanging on despite the freeze we had, which is awesome since its been a few years since I have been able to see all my stuff bloom!

Hope you all have had a great day, and are having an even better night... peace.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA