16 March 2009

It's Spring! Time to do battle with bugs!!!

Check out my Plum trees blooms!



This tree is one of my favorite fruit trees in my yard. Each year the blossoms come out in force, literally thousands of potential fruits. And each late spring these horrible bugs come out and each most of my crop. They are little black beetle type bugs that bore right into the fruits, and even sometimes into the neck of the developing flowers so that they fall off when they are about dime sized.

I really hate the idea of using non organic pest control products. I have too many birds and wild animals as well as pets that cruise into my yard. I would rather useorganic pest control as it is better for the environment and the growing fruit. I mean who wants to eat poison?

Last year I tried hosing the tree off with the garden hose which is only effective if I want to stand out there all day long. I also tried to bat the tree to make the bugs fall off, but they just flew right back into the tree. So organic pest control it is , but what do I use? How do I know what is right for my tree and area?

Well, I found a place that has organic bug patrol kills over 40 insects. They have an organic pest control product called Safer Brand Bug Patrol which takes the little beetles as well as aphids ( my roses suffer something fierce from those things) and this will even work on your lawn! All natural and effective, you will be doing your lawn and garden a world of good. Another huge plus is that Safer Brand will begin to work really fast on the pests you do battle with!


I will trying this out this spring and will let you know how it works!

Post?slot_id=34305&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA