28 March 2009

Coyote Valley, San Jose, CA

March 28th 2009 - Sat


Coyote Valley, San Jose, CA, originally uploaded by dj326CA.

How I wish that this scene were where I was at this moment, sadly we are in our spring storm season and I am about to face my first bad storms of the year. Of special note is how this makes me nuts, I mean down right nuts. I hate that I am scared of them but yikes have you ever seen a green sky? Down right evil.

I sit glued to the TV, switching channels like a deranged couch potato watching all the radars, listening to each repeat of counties read off. The radar is not pretty right now:


Well, looks like a long night ahead for this old gal, I pray this all just poops out before it gets to me ( I am located almost dead center in the middle of the state ) ...... I will see you all in the morning ;-p unless I get thrown to Kansas.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA