17 February 2009

The time to don our Sunglasses is almost here

Today is a gorgeous sunny day, not a cloud in the sky ( yet ) and the temps are going to rise into the mid 50's. For us here in Kentucky that is darned near a Summer day :-). It is on days like this that I love to put on my favorite pair of sunglasses and go for a drive. Sunglasses are fun because with each different style I own I get to play at being a different person for while, with my horn rims I imagine myself as Audry Hepburn and with my dark metal sunglasses I imagine myself as the greatest race car driver ever.

Some people get their summer attire already now, the only things I get ready for ahead of time for the summer season is my tops and jeans and my sunglasses. I buy them like they are an addiction, from pairs I have gotten at the local Flea Markets to Sunglasses I have inherited, each is a extension of my fun side.

So it is once again time for me to find that perfect pair ( or two or three ) of sunglasses and what better place to do it than at a discount sunglasses
website.
For instance, check these glasses out, the Body Specs Lynx ~
They are dreamy to be sure and the exact style for my face. They also have that flirty look to them that I adore in sunglasses. And at $49 on sale you can not go wrong. They are also in a blue style if that is your thing, I myself love browns.

If you are in need of new sunglasses or just want to add to your collection, check out OpticsPlanet.net they carry so many styles it will take you a very long time to decide and like those famous potato chips, I bet you wont be able to get just one pair!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA