06 February 2009

Puppies are dangerous ~ :-)

So I have had these little furry slobbering evil beings in my house for almost a full day now. They cry, poop and pee incessantly and run like they have six legs instead of four........ and they have totally stolen my heart.
Three things to watch out for with these evil animals ~

1. Do not have anything of value near them that you do not want chewed, and this includes fingers, toes and pants. Chewing is a puppy obligation apparently.

2. Prepare yourself to be up every hour to make sure they are still breathing ( flashback to when my kids were babies I guess)

3. Do not let them into your heart or your going to cry when you talk to folks who want to adopt them and you will want a complete background check on the folks as well. Does not help in the adoption process.

I am as you can see already in love with these babies, but they will grow large in a heart beat. I can tell they need lots of running room. How can anyone be so heartless? I know I keep harping on this, but I swear I could cheerfully stomp on who ever did this.

Many people have responded to the craigs list ad but I am starting to worry about whether these people are going to be good homes and parents for the puppies. You just never know and if the pups are Pit Bulls , well you know some folks want to make them mean for the coolness factor.
Hopefully my local vet who just this week started an animal rescue will be calling me back shortly and they can find the babies good homes. Please say a prayer this comes to pass.

I am going to miss them something fierce though. :-(
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA