09 February 2009

It's Warm!!!!!

Update on the puppies ~

The little one we decided to keep ( because I cried like a baby when I took the pups to the rescue person here in my county) has been named Chili. He is opinionated, and funny as heck to watch play. Here is his photo and see if you do not agree he is the cutest pup in the world ~
** all photographs on this post are copyrighted To this blog owner and are not for use in any reason without express permission by owner.**

See? He can do no wrong in my eyes, even when he leaves me little presents :-) I am loving that I have a new baby again.

I can't believe it, the sun is out and it is warm.... and my trees are blooming. Its always something nuts going on in Kentucky weather wise. Now if things go as they usually do for me, the plum tree and the peach will both bloom early and then the great freeze we have each spring will then come down on me like Thor's Hammer.


And as expected, my Tulips and Hyacinths are up ...gah.


Who is in charge of weather anyway?

So what is on TV worth watching tonight? We have 24 which has a huge following and Heroes also a fan loved show. I admit I loved the idea of 24 when it came out but as Jericho took my time TV wise, I never had a chance to get into it. As for Heroes, love the story potential and some times it seems like its going to get as good as it was in the beginning, but this feeling of apathy may be my fault, since I can not seem to catch up.

I will remain with my two shows that are my staple for Mondays, Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA