18 February 2009

Fort Bragg Cypress Trees


Fort Bragg Cypress Trees, originally uploaded by atenpo.

Today was really exciting for many reasons, I got to post on the awesome news about who will be attending the Welcome Home To Jericho Event in LA this April ( and I think this list might just be about to grow!) and I was able to mess around with OpenSuse Linux for my computer.

I love that I not only have a great and free OS to use, but that I have SO many flavor's to choose from!

I love this photo I am using, it just made me smile to see the warm rich color's of a early morning in CA. But that is not to say that here in Kentucky we do not have such mornings because when it is early spring oh my the mornings rock here.

I will be doing a 365 type photo shoot starting March 1st which I hope will show a morning a day for a whole year, many folks are doing this and it seems like a lot of fun!

Update on the pup ~

He is now growing fast, and chewing everything! This is one sweet animal but I can see already he will need alot of room to express himself. I am hoping to get a dog run just so he has the freedom during the day to run outside. I can not leave him in the yard due to all the loose dogs we have around here, not to mention the coyotes in the back woods.
I will see you all tomorrow, I wonder what exciting news concerning Jericho we will g et next?

My private wish ~ That Brad and Alicia show up, if that were to happen I might just have to walk all the way to CA.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA