27 February 2009

Beautiful Belize Before Breakfast


Beautiful Belize Before Breakfast, originally uploaded by WisDoc.

Once in a while you get a chance to see a beautiful and soul moving sunrise like this one. If you have you are very lucky, you are even luckier if you have been able to retain that memory your whole life.

Memories are what get me through each day, tho I have been told that living in the past is not good for me ;-). I do not think my memories being a brace for my soul is living in the past, I think it is more a attempt to remember the good and reach for it again, hope for it again.

Do you have any memories that are the means by which you get through tough times? For me I have so many each one in a place where I can reach back and hold on to them like a life preserver when life gets to be too much.
Some of my memories though are not used as safe havens in a storm, some of my memories are just beautiful to recall , sunrises over the San Jose Mountains in the summer are one such memory.
I love to close my eyes and remember how it felt to sit on a bus stop after a night shift at Savon's and see the colors slowly grow from the pinks and peaches into the brilliant blues only a California sky can produce. I recall the smell of the Winchell's Doughnut shop where you got heaven with each bite. And I recall seeing life come awake as the bus rolled down East Santa Clara street , all the stores opening and the people beginning their days.

That my friends was a good good life.

That is the memory I am thinking about today, the times when I rode the bus home in the early summer mornings and feeling safe and calm.

Here is hoping you all have a happy calm day, build some happy memories for your future.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA