15 January 2009

State of this Blog ~ Jericho News

Okay, had a night to settle down about the newest most awesome news about the future of Jericho. I had a total blast last night listening to Wil Wheaton on Shaun's show, I have been a fan for a long time of both Wil's acting work as well as his blog ~ WWdN: In Exile. It is a great read, if your a fan of Wil's you should check it out! Anyway, after letting the dust settle in my mind about the movie being in development for Jericho and the idea that I have had actually for a while now about redoing this blog I am very happy to report that I am once again a Jericho Blog owner!

I missed the day to day news reporting that I was doing about Jericho, I really did. To think I am now going to be able to once again write on the show and all that will be happening with it makes me glad I am here :-)

So , after today's post I will be taking the blog down for a few hours ( less than that if all goes well ) to redo the construction of the blog. So make sure to check back tomorrow because God willing this blog will be all new!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA