16 January 2009

News of Jericho Movie Hitting Web

I just thought it was time to slip back into reporter mode and start listing any and all places that are now writing on Jericho, now that a movie is definityly being developed.

I have talked to some folks who rightly caution that this movie will probably take some time, and after all we Jericho fans have been through for the last year or so we know the business a bit better now and accept the time factor. I am still rocked to the core that one day soon, I and my family will walk into a theater some where and sit down in the dark and watch a film about a town called Jericho, and I will be so full of pride. This has become like a baby to me, every person that calls me, I say did you hear? My son in Japan has heard the news four times now, lol.

Okay, now to the nitty gritty ~ the current news and posts:

1. Amy Vernon has a post about Jericho, and I am so happy to see Jericho news at her blog again. I am very honored to be able to call Amy a friend :-) she is one talented writer- please go right over and check out her blog. She covers other shows as well ( there are other shows????, oh yes there is The Big Bang Theory and the Weather Channel and Jewelry Televsion isn't there :-)

2. SFLuxe - Jericho Big Screen Revival in the Works
and
3. TheMovingPicture ~

4. ContactMusic - Jericho To Be Made into Movie


And to help support the other efforts made by those at Junction ~

Jon Stienberg has a pilot that has been given the green light at Fox - Human Target

Fox, CBS handing out pilot orders ~

Human Target" hails from Warner Bros. TV, McG's Wonderland Sound and Vision and DC Comics.

Based on the cult DC Comics book and written by "Jericho" co-creator Jonathan Steinberg, it centers on a mysterious security expert who goes undercover to protect clients in danger.

As soon as I saw DC Comics, I was excited. We here at the Coultrup house LOVE DC COMICS!!!! Check out what DC has on Human Target if you are not familiar with the story line.
I can't wait to see how Jon writes this.

Okay, that is it for now, but the trusty Google News Alert has been set for comprehensive daily updates so what I get I will post here.

Have I said how much I am loving being back to writing about Jericho again?



Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA