30 January 2009

Is anyone else Lost watching LOST?


When lost began back in 2004 I was admittedly one of the many fans blown away by the awesome out of the box writing that was done on the show. I loved the whole process of trying to guess what was going on. But as time went on I for many reasons was not able to watch for a while and when I did go back I felt well... lost.

I watched the other night and I am sorry to say I am still lost, but I had a ton of fun trying to catch up. I also found that it was like soap operas, I was able to guess a few story lines out for myself. Kate and the baby ( and maybe this is not a big revelation to you true fans). I also loved that my Hurley is still the same sweet guy and the same holds true for Sayid ( I think he and Hurely are the two true heros on the show, besides Charlie that is.

I was really happy with how the story is going so far. I was never sure I liked Locke, as a matter of fact I was sure he was evil. And with him having been there at the island before ( just my thinking of where the story line is going) he must be mixed up in all this historical back and forth.

Can you imagine the possibilities of being able to shift back through time? In the movie Timeline by Michael Crichton the shifts in time when the characters jumped was immense. This is what I see happening now with the folks who left the island, they must go back to finish what ever part they had initially. I wondered how many times have they actually been to the island?

Anyway, it is going to be a ton of fun watching this season and I think I will be on the lookout for the seasons on DVD so I can finally make sense of all I have missed.

How did you like the last episode?
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA