29 January 2009

I am still here :-) Ice Storm 2009

Okay - sorry for the lapse in writing, we have been on ice for the last few days.

First we had this ~

then we got some of this ~
All is well where I am but the rest of Kentucky especially the counties to my east, west and north are not good at all. The President signed an order of emergency for us here which means we will get the help we need but many of the folks round here will possibly be without power until the middle part of February. Not great considering how damn cold it is now and the fact that yet another storm is set to kick us next week.

I have cable and phone at the moment, but due to the fact that Newwave Cable lost a fiber optic cable that is ubber important to Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee, and Arkansas Internet/phone I am not sure how long I will remain online. I know that the people at Newwave are doing all they can and that I am on now is amazing considering all we have going on here.

If I disappear again you will know I am just one of the folks who has lost power or Internet and I have not disappeared off the face of the earth.

I hope everyone is safe and warm
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA