13 January 2009

I adore the look of Silver Jewelry

I feel like such a glamorous lady wearing silver jewelry, rings and bracelets especially. When I make my beaded Earrings I almost always make one pair that has silver as the main offset color.

When I lived in Iran we were so spoiled because the Bazaar had a jewelry Section to die for! Gold, Silver, precious and semi precious stones of all kinds. I wish I could go back now, as an adult who adores Silver and gold, back when I was a teen jewelry just was not that big a deal to me.

I am now a Jewelry addict to put it mildly, and since I can not afford to make my own silver I am content to find places that offer affordable quality silver items. Now imagine if you could have a home based business that was built all around beautiful silver jewelry that allowed you to make extra money, earn free jewelry and have a ton of fun doing it?

At AuraStella this type of opportunity is not just a dream it is reality! I am really looking forward to talking with a representative about this soon. Selling with them seems like it would be extremely profitable as well, with 30-35 percent commissions, a provided website that also comes with a shopping cart and best part, you get to show off some gorgeous Silver Items!

So if you are thinking of starting a home business and your not sure what to do, if you love Silver Jewelry like I do why not check out AuraStella and have a silver jewelry home party with your friends. This is our time to shine ladies!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA