17 December 2008

How to get your site linked well, and your content to go viral

Because this chick's blog totally rocks, and because I have learned some things ( which is totally important to me) I am linking both her blogs here on my blog. Now I realize this is not an SEO blog, it is supposed to be an entertainment blog; but in order for some of my personal projects to get more attention and some of the Jericho Projects to gain a wider audience I am seeking to learn as much as I can in what time I have about SEO. I am a newbie, a baby in this whole thing so please understand I am not going to make much sense, but I am learning !

If this is something you want to know more about and if you are interested in reading very funny and informative blogs SEO Chicks is the blog for you.

Also on a more somber note, I just received a Christmas Card from the McNeil Family. This families story is so important to all of us to read, we need to reach out to others in need when we can how we can. Please if you would like to help this family with a donation, go to http://www.ahundredforahome.com/ and read a truly inspiring story. I am so honored to have been able to meet this family via the web, some times the Internet is a truly remarkable place to hang out.

*thank you RP for introducing us to this wonderful family!*

God Bless
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA