09 December 2008

A Gift From the Heart at Christmas Time ~ Flowers

Once a long time ago my Son sent me a flower arrangement for my birthday and I was really surprised at how awesome it made me feel. I already love flowers, growing them is a way I relax and I just love to see my plants grow during the season. But I had not ever experienced Cut Flowers before.

This year I am using the Poinsettia in my Christmas Decorating. I have used the plant before but as a potted on not a cut arrangement. I think with all the possibilities that 1-800 Flowers have for the Christmas Holiday Season that a person can not go wrong no matter what arrangement they choose.

For instance, the arrangement called The Cardinal By Preston Bailey is so beautiful ~

The small red glass and silver pot reminds me of Shakespeare's times, it is so romantic. This seems a perfect addition to the Christmas style.

You can find so many lovely arrangements , each one a choice for a totally unique Holiday Arrangement.They also have other arrangements such as Cookies and other sweets, check out the Gingerbread Tower of Treats~
Now what child would not go berserk over this collection of goodies! And with the price ($44.99) it is a perfect gift to give. I can practically smell the cookies from here.

1-800 Flowers is a great place to shop for all occasions, so if your stuck on what to give a special friend why not search at 1-800 Flowers and see what you can find!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA