29 December 2008

diablo after sunset


diablo after sunset
Originally uploaded by Ilikethenight
Is this not the most beautiful scene? I can almost feel the wind and smell the grass. Oh yes, the grass has such a lovely scent in the evening.

Well, Christmas 2008 has come and gone, and we are staring at a New Year...2009!

I have not been asked what my plans are for this new year coming at me so fast, and I am glad. Honestly I have no clue what I can expect, except to say that I know that I know that I know God has something great planned for my family and I. It is that promise of newness , like the new crayons I got for school that makes me most excited. I have no idea what I will be doing one year from now but I can not wait to see all He has planned for me.

I do have dreams though, dreams that are as big as these hills in this photograph. They are my anchor and help to keep the feelings of impatience away.

I hope that 2009 is as creative a year for me as 2008 was. I became involved in some great projects and learned some things. Learning is always a plus as long as you do not get bruised too badly along the way.

My secret wish for 2009 ..... to be sitting on this hill in the foreground looking out at that vista. That would be the most awesome of gifts to receive.

2008 has been a good year, I feel very blessed. I made new friends, and was loved by old friends. I was able to start a new blog about music that has been fun to write. Interviews with a few of the DJ's at the station I write about has been a total blast. Yes, I am blessed and I can not find one thing to complain about to God.

I am grateful beyond measure and happy to be seeing a new year. I hope all of my friends and readers are feeling as blessed as I am and hope that they have the most beautiful of new years.

I thank the person who takes these lovely photographs for the ability to blog them. Ilikethenight has awesome talent and their photographs help me to remember the beauty that is my home.

Happy New Year Friends, may 2009 be the best year for all of us!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA