20 November 2008

Super Charge your vehicle with SuperChargerPros.com

A few years ago I had a 1994 Grand Prix SE Coupe that I loved as much as I do my kids. That sounds silly I know, but she was my first real car. She could drive herself I swear, and passing the slower cars was a great time, you could get up to 90 in a heart beat if you were not careful. I loved the car for its handling, its presence, and the way it was just fun to drive. The only thing I wanted to do to the car was get it a GTP Package, which can run you a ton of money.

When I am able to replace that car ( and I will some day) I want it to be supercharged. One way to do it would be to go to Professionals who are all about getting a car turbo charged. At SuperChargerPros.com you can get a supercharger for your car, from Pontiac to Buick. Pontiac Supercharger parts are not available with them at this time, but I see I can get with the customer service folks and they can get the parts I am looking for.
They also have a learning center on site so you can see what you will need, how to install the parts and how to know if your car is one that even should be supercharged.

Happy hunting for all your Super Charger needs at SuperChargerPros.com!


Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA