21 November 2008

Now that Seasons 1 and 2 of Jericho are about to start showing on The CW ~ It is time to redo my Episode Recaps





I have been thinking since last evening when we got this awesome news about Jericho being brought back to Network Television ( even if for right now it is only Season 1 and 2) and I have decided that I will be redoing my episode Recaps. I wonder if I will see things differently after all we have been through since the show originally began to air. Will I blog these shows from the same place I was in or will they be vastly different? I am most interested to see what happens so I will not be reading over my reviews from the original air dates.
I would also love to have guest reviews for each episode so if you are interested in doing a recap let me know in the next week which episode your interested in doing and I would gladly place them here on the website.

The only reason I may change this is if Amy Vernon is going to redo her version of Episode Recaps for the show. I will have to get an email off to her today on that, and I will let you know what the out come of that is. Or Amy if you have read this and have a moment, would appreciate hearing from you on this idea.

I also think that due to JerichoRises.com being gone I will make cast pages with as much information on each cast member as I can find , that would be a great addition to this site. If anyone is interested in working with me on this idea I would love to have the company.
My goal for this blog is to make it far more interactive than it is at the moment, and that requires participation by all, so I will do my darnedest to make this a home where you will feel comfortable hanging out.


On a side note ~ if you watch Sons of Anarchy, did you see poor Donna's demise last Wednesday? Oh my gosh, I was heart broken! Sprague was a great addition to the show, and I am so sorry she was written off that way, but what a way to go out. I was totally angry at Tigg at first, but in reality it is Clay who did this.... he will have to pay sooner or later.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA