06 November 2008

Ditching the purse for some tactical pants.

I hate purses, I mean I hate them with a passion. I have one, a beautiful purse made of leather that my Mother purchased and then handed down to me when she got a newer one. It is pretty, it is luxurious, and it is the biggest pain my a**.
If I have to wig out one more time that I left my purse at some store ( because I am more forgetful than you can possibly imagine) I will scream!

I want to be like those lucky men, the men who need to carry no more than a wallet, keys and that is it. And if their profession needs them to be carrying many items at one time but needs them to do so with care, they can just throw on some tactical pants like the ones found at this Operator Tactical Pants.

I know you men don't forget your pants some place, right?




Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA