30 October 2008

What an Honor to Jericho, its cast and especially to Shoshanna Stern

I just read this at JerichoRises and I am SO proud!!!!

Hello everyone....

greetings from the office of the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Disability

I would like to thank the creators and the producers for this great series called Jericho....Not only because it's an amasing series but also you've shown in this series a disabled person,im talking about Shoshannah Stern "Bonnie's caracter".

It's a very big step you made in creating a world where Persons with disabilities are part of this world,and have equal rights...im talking here about the convention of persons with disabilities...

Im very happy in seing such team challenging in the world of arts.....

Personnally im Lebanese and it's just about few month that i've been watching Jericho..and now i can't stop watching it ,hoping to see more and more series....and one more thing im in love with Skeet Ulrich

And Please if we can be in touch to support in any way your work please do not hesitate to contact me on:+9613625113 or email me on my personnal: h_chaaban@hotmail.com or work: info@srdisability.org

Hope we can keep in touch for further coordination

Hind Chaaban

Office of the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Disability

Now I did some fast reading to make sure this is in fact a real Institution and I did find this website ~ UN Enable that has a contact email but no phone number. I prefer to believe that this in fact a Legitimate poster. I love that my show has been giving me reasons to be proud since day one, from the fans reaction and fast move to save the show, to the various charitable efforts done by all the Jericho Fans in the name of the show and now this honor.

And of course I adore Shoshanna Stern and her character Bonnie so this is a great thing all the way around.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA