30 October 2008

Sunset Night Hike, Tuolymne River Bluffs


IMG_4914-28
Originally uploaded by gailjonesphoto
So by now your getting that I love Flickr huh? Well, it is true, I very much love this and have been a user since 06. You can find the most amazing pictures of almost any place or thing you can think of.
I liked this photo because it gives me the feeling of the world gently going to sleep for the night, but Nature is letting me know that the beauty is going to be back tomorrow and so I wont forget Nature gives me this one great colorful sky to remember.

Today was wild, ups and downs for the most part very draining. But I am not going to allow this to get to me. It is still colder than cold here, but the kids are super glad since tomorrow is Halloween and its better to trick or treat in the cold than the warm weather.
We go to the town business district block party here , it is safer for the kids and it is a ton of fun!
I will be posting photos of the doings tomorrow evening when I get home for all to check out how Halloween is done in SE Kentucky!!!

Peace my friends.
~ :-)
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA