31 October 2008

Stormy


Stormy
Originally uploaded by Genyfer
As you can tell from my screen name *kystorms* I have a thing for storms. Some people hate the gray skies that you see in a storm, but I find comfort in seeing the sea all colored in shades of blue and gray. The sea is as beautiful in a storm as it is at sunset to me.
Storms are important to our planet, they are like opening the windows on the world to clean the air out. And the stir the ocean up a bit giving fresh life to the animals that live in the sea.
For me personally, the storms are a comfort because I think I realize that at the end of the storm if you have survived it, you will be better, stronger.
I have storms in my life as I am sure many of you do, but I have decided to hold on to two things for my comfort... the photographs I come to find peace in my soul with at Flickr and John 16:23.

God Bless you guys, you are special to me, those folks I know and those I have yet to meet.

Cya 2mrrow
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA