01 October 2008

Still Seeking New Web Hosting For My Blogs

I have been talking about getting a new web hosting for my websites for a few weeks now, and so far I am no closer to actually doing it but I have been lucky to find a place to go search out all the information I need to make a decision.

If you go to Web Hosting Rating you will find a nice layout with Hosts, what each provides, the links to each and you can even search based on what OS you use. This is really nice for me as I am a Linux User and not everyone can support all I need.

They have a nice section set up with all sorts of articles about various Computing Issues, such as A Closer Look At Front Page and Web Hosting. Nice for those folks who depend on Front Page to make their web sites. The Article Section holds some thing for everyone no matter what topic you are seeking helpful information on.

I think I have finally narrowed it down to a Web Host who is going to be able to provide me with Domain Support and maybe even some free Domain Names, as well as Site Promotion.
This company is tops for all search needs concerning Web Hosting, I think you will definitely like using them if you are in the market for Web Hosting.

I just can not wait to get this blog hosted so I can start manipulating the look and feel more to my liking. These blogger templates are just not working for me, although the one I am using now is by far the best template for Blogger I have ever come across. Wonder if they have ported it to Word Press yet?

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA