02 October 2008

New Glasses are the order of the day!

Yep, officially as of last summer I have been losing my eyesight. First noticed it when I could all of a sudden no longer read my aspirin bottle. That was scary for me because I was the possessor of fine eye sight for the close up stuff, to be a beader you have to be.
Well, I went and got myself a pair of reading eyeglasses to pull me along until I could arrange a Doctors visit for a vision test, at which time I could then buy some nice glasses to see again.

I have a really funny face, its neither round nor heart shaped, something in between and my eyes are too dark for dark heavy frames and too almond shaped for square frames. I have to really be picky about which I will wear. I also do not want to pay too much money on frames that I more than likely will break at least one time this year.
So I went and checked out Zenni Optical for frames and wow was there ever a ton to choose from. There are so many frame styles to choose from it was daunting at first to try and choose just one pair, so I did the logical thing and choose two pair!

Now to decide between them both - what do you think?








I am partial right now to the wire frames on the bottom, and at 29.00 I will not be overspending one bit!
The best part about Zenni, and how they keep the costs down on these amazing Designer Frames? They manufacture the frames in house, meaning no middle man!
I think they have a totally bright future, they have dozens of possible frame choices for even the most picky person like myself, and they have costs that are amazing. They were even mentioned on the Clarke Howard Show where he gave a glowing review and even ordered a pair for himself.
So if your in need of some new eye glass frames, check out Zenni Optical.


Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA