13 October 2008

Fix of the Blog Template

Well, I finally managed to get the blog's template back up and running. I was not happy with that blue template.
In other TV related news ~
I was followed today on Twitter by Mark Davidson, who is a Hollywood Promoter To The Stars, of whom I am not sure, lol.. but I thought that it was really interesting to see how Social Media is allowing this type of event to happen to people all over the world in all sorts of fields. So, in one way we can truly say that this planets inhabitants are getting closer as a social entitiy. I can not wiat to find out if Mr. Davidson handles movies as well, since I still have a copy of the movie Script sitting here.
Would be nice to finally see Return To Everlong on the big screen since its been over 2 years now.
I wish more Jericho Fans were using either Twitter or Plurk, its a nice way to get messages, keep in touch, without having to get tons of mails~ and its very fun as well. Last Item I want to bring up is the fact that I will be highlighting some of my Beaded Jewelry here, in hopes of getting the new website more attention, hope no one is upset by that.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA