07 October 2008

Fall Is Here, Goodbye Summer 2008


Well, its official. Here in Kentucky it is now Fall. The trees * the few whose leaves did not die from drought* are changing colors. Above is a shot of my last flowers of Summer bravely hanging on, a Dark Pink Cosmo.
This is my baby White Birch turning a pretty yellow. These always remind me of Colorado in the Fall they way the turn this color and sway in the breeze.
I am really looking forward to this Fall and Winter, my soul needs the change.
I will post more photos here in the coming days, because Fall in Kentucky is a really pretty sight and also because my photo blog is gone :-) Hope you all have a spectacular day!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA