16 September 2008

New Look for Blog ~ New Content, New Topics

I have been struggling over whether to hold out hope for Jericho's return and keep this blog strictly Jericho but I came to the conclusion that to be so rigid in my scope of topics will be detrimental to both my blog and me. I am a person of many likes * and dislikes* and to keep this blog just Jericho would be silly.
As I have been saying, I love Two and a Half Men ( okay, adore it) and I really enjoy the heck out of The Big Bang Theory. I was hesitant to say that out loud for fear the TV Show Gods would hear me, and want to exact retribution for this whole Jericho thing we were involved in; but I am going to take a chance and post anyway.
I will be inserting areas of links for these three shows for now, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory and of course Harper's Island.

As time goes on in the next week you will notice many changes here I hope you enjoy them, if you have any ideas for what type of content should be placed here fire an email up and let me hear.

:~) Peace
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA