18 September 2008

My Search For Cheap Ink

If you work from home like I do, then printer ink is a bane to you. I use a HP All in One Printer and that baby only gives me approximately 150 pages on the black cartridge. I have been to Staples and was able to get a double pack but the price while cheaper than buying two alone was still really high.

I have been to just about every darned place on the Internet that I can find fordiscount printer ink supplies and from the few websites I have found, InkJetDeals is a good place to see cheaper prices. They have sections there to help you find the correct ink for your printer and they sell Generic and Re manufactured Cartridges http://www.inkjetdeals.info/printers/generic-remanufactured-cartridges.html. I used those when I had my Lexmark Optra, 18000 plus pages lasted me a whole year for $30.00!

There is a spot on the website that gives you seven tips for saving ink, something I will have to read a few times over and really put into practice. And in case you do not even know what type of printer you may have, there is a spot to explain printer types as well. If we are going to be working from home we can at least get our supplies as cheap as possible, and if you are buying your items online, with gas prices as high as they are this is the best in shipping as well.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA