23 September 2008

Make Some Memories and Keep Them Safe With CoverBindDirect

About 12 years ago, I began the search for who my ancestors were, where did my family originate from and why did we come to the Americas? Well, as the years went on, I collected quiet a lot of papers and keepsakes, some from as long ago as 1880. Paper from back then does not keep well, it tends to disintegrate rather quickly. So I went about trying to copy each item in a scanner and then saving to disk so that in the future I could hopefully make a printed book of the whole story of us.

That project is still being worked on today, I am closer to a final product though; and just need to find a good place to get all of this printed and bound. I also need it to be not as expensive as some of the quickie print places are. Well, today I was introduced to Coverbinddirect.com.

CoverBindDirect has many different options for doing the coping, printing and binding of my book right at home!They have a binding machine for a bit over $100.00 which looks just like a home printer, very sleek. If your into the same type of project and are not sure what your finished product will look like, they have a Ask The Expert section, as well as an Idea Center, and How To page. I also suggest you take a look at the Photo Starter Kit, which gives you examples of all photo products, a binder, paper and the Corel Photo Album Software.


If your into making your own Holiday Cards, check out the Snowflakes Photo Greeting Card. It is adorable and will make the perfect special gift! I love when you can make a spectacular gift like this that looks like you spent a ton of hours at it.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA