15 September 2008

The Luxury Of Owning A Fabulous Watch

As many of you are aware I am very into Jewelry at the moment, especially high end peices such as Gemstones and finished pieces. I watch jtv.com religously, and love when they do the Silver Showcase and the Watch Showcase shows. I have been thinking of getting a new watch, something that has a certain aura to it. A well made watch that has that 'bling' factor to it always feels so nice sitting on my wrist, the way a watch hangs and shines just makes me feel good.

I was introduced to a Company called Feel Good Watches ( FGW for short) that carries some spectacular watches. These watches convey total luxury to the wearer. I found a patek philippe in yellow gold with a awesome leather band.The best part is this watch was made in 1940! It has a nice rectangle face which would fit perfectly with a tailored suit.

I have never heard of patek phillipe watches until today which shows the absolute luxury associated with these. You would have to be either a Sports Personality or a Politician to know this name. But it is so nice to see something so luxurious and dream. Another watch I found is the Breitling Bentley, a Silver Chronograph from 1909 that has 38 Jewels! I think my favorite watch is the silver bands and I think the large faces are the nicest look. I loved learning that there is history attached even to watches, and breitling watches convey history as well as prestige for the wearer.

You have to have a lot of expendable cash but if you can afford a high quality watch such as the Patek Phillippe or the Breitling Bentley that Feel Good Watches is the place for you to start your buying journey.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA