14 September 2008

In Need of Credit Counseling Services~ Try Bills.com

In today's economy more and more people are finding themselves in economic hardship. Some are losing their jobs and their homes. Others are facing total bankruptcy. For me personally, I am not at that point but without some really strict learning about credit I am a heartbeat away from being in the same boat.
So while I am not in a emergency situation as of this moment, I feel that credit counseling is what is needed for my family to make it through these tough times.

At Bills.com you can learn about Credit Counseling with their Free Credit Counseling Tips and Advice. I read through some of the tips and the one that most interested me was The 8 Ways to Spot a Credit Counseling Scam.
These are valuable tips for anyone to ask themselves, such as does the company get any sort of payment for helping you in your situation, is the company a member of the Better Business Bureau ( one thing I always check on every company I deal with no matter what the reason for my using them) and will the company actually sit down with you and try to help you or do they just push full settlement.

There is also a page to learn about Consumer Credit Counseling Basics. This company really wants to educate the American Public that gives me a good feeling and I will be looking into them deeper for my current situation.I think that we all can stand to sit down and take a course in how to budget and spend correctly so that we will not need to worry, but hindsight is 20/20 so a service such as Bills.com is valuable beyond measure.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA