24 September 2008

AMACO/Brent Carries The Best Potters Wheels and Craft Supplies

Wow, I found a great site today for hobbyists like myself. I love to work with beads, but have never had the opportunity to make my own beads, such lamp work beads. Well at AMACO/Brent they have Bead Rollers so I can make my own beads! They have bead making tools Set and even the baking racks. These beading kits are Professional Kits.

Another awesome item they have at the website is the Brent Wheel, which is the worlds most popular wheel and if you obtain one you can get a gift of $70 worth of AMACO glazes. I would so like to learn how to do pottery, but I have never actually had the time to take classes. Funny since I live 13 miles from Berea Kentucky where pottery and all sorts of crafts are very big!

The Brent Wheel has a lot of great features such as digital control settings for speed and weight and a great 5 year warranty! You can also check out the potters wheel parts simply by downloading a PDF of parts and Prices!
If your looking for well made throwing wheels Wheel, then check out Brents Potters Wheel, there is even a pdf to download with all the details about the Brent Potters wheel. There is also a wonderful area for the many different types of dry glazes such as the Designer Velvet Underglaze which is lead free and gives the appearance of Velvet or Velour, sounds heavenly.

I think if I get to the point where I can add in another craft, Pottery is the next choice and I will be coming back to AMACO/Brent for my supplies.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA