14 March 2008

Some awesome new changes at CBS~ videos we can comment on, and embedding of video clips

Some new additions to our experience at the boards:

New Feature Added: Video Commenting

hello Jericho fans:


We added a new feature to the site - the ability to comment directly to videos and photo gallerys. You can now go to any video or photo gallery and share your thoughts about that video or gallery with other fans.

We hope you enjoy. Test it out on the commentary here and get started:

Sincerely,

CBS Jericho WebTeam

and some thing that is dear to my heart, the ability to embed the videos on my blog, yea!!!

New Feature Added: Embed Video Clips on your Blog or Website

Hello Jericho Fans:

We've rolled out another great feature. You are now able to embed your favorite Jericho video clips on your personal blog, webiste or social networking page. You can only do this currently for Clips and not Full Episodic content.

To do this, click on Share in the player control bar. You will see a section called embed code, just click on the code copy and paste it in your website or blog.

Thanks!

CBS Jericho WebTeam



Okay, these changes are great in my opinion for two reasons, I love that I get to actually interact more with CBS, makes me feel more connected to the show, and also because it shows me they are still invested into this show!!!! Thanks CBS for continuing to interact with the fans so well!



Oh, and I just finished watching the last ep with commentary, and Alicia I am so moved at how much the scene with Stanley affected you, you are amazing !When Mimi cries, for some reason I see my Mom crying, kills me every time!













Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA