02 February 2008

My Interview with Shelby from Jericho4Kids!

Today, I would like to share an interview I had with one of the nicest, happiest Rangers I have had the pleasure of meeting, Miss Shelby from Jericho4Kids.com.

She has very graciously allowed this blogger to interview her so that the Jericho Fans can get to know her a little bit better.


1. How did you become a fan of Jericho?

My dad was watching Jericho and the rest of my family, including me, kind of joined in and started watching.

2. Do you have a favorite character?

No, because I like them all equally :-)

3. What was the all time best episode of Season 1 in your opinion, and what part of the episode was so great?

I liked A.K.A and my favorite scene was the chicken scene with Mimi.

4. What did you do when you first heard that CBS had canceled Jericho?

I went and got my Queen Welsh Corgi cards and started writing to CBS.

5. How long was it before you decided to help the rest of the Jericho Rangers by making the Jericho4kids website?

It was before the show came back and after it got canceled. My mom still has my artwork from when I decided to try and make a web site.

6. Is it hard to do your interviews, do you ever get nervous or tongue tied when you are talking with a cast member? Can you give any pointers to us on how not to be nervous?

Well, actually I don't really get nervous now because I am used to doing interviews. Sometimes I get tongue twisters though. A pointer: I don't get nervous because I just think that the cast member is a regular person like you and me! Even if you do mess up you could say like opps or woops and make a little joke about it.

7. How long do you work on your interview questions, do they take you a long time?

I think of them from off the top of my head and write them down. My brother Zac helps a little bit too and my mom and dad, and sometimes Bailey barks and I think up a question about what kind of dog she is. Sometimes I look on the Internet to find out more about the person. oh and I take fan questions too, and when I do that I make sure to say they are not my questions. I look over the questions an hour before the interview or the last 20 minutes before the interview.

8. Do you think you might work in some kind of media outlet when you grow up?

Maybe, because I might be on Broadway or I might be a news reporter and I think probably an actress!

9. What is the best part of being a Jericho fan?

That I am a part of the Jericho family!!!

10. Are you a fan of the Stanley and Mimi couple or the Jake and Emily couple?

I hope that Stanley and Mimi get married in season 2! Also, a little bit of a fan for Jake and Emily.

11. If you could ask anything of the Jericho fans, what would you ask of us?

I would ask you guys (girls and boys) to promote Jericho a lot more so Jericho does not get canceled again.

12. What was Jerichon like? What were some of the more fun things that you did while you were there?

Jerichon was very fun and it had lots of nice people and it had a cool DJ with a lot of nuts from Jeff Braverman!!! It was very, very fun with Shaun doing his radio show and all the people there were very sweet!!!

Now, just a couple of questions about Shelby:

What is it like to be on the radio?

It is very awesome and I do it a lot,not just on Shaun's show even on the Missouri channels! I like to call in and request songs :-)

What is your favorite color or colors?

Purple and black are my most favoritest colors!

What is the one place you wish to visit that you have never been to before?

I would like to go to New York to see Broadway!!!

If you could drive right now, what kind of car would you have?

That's easy! A Convertible

What is your favorite class in school?

Math and P.E.!!!!

What is your favorite season? Why?

My favorite season is Winter because it snows and you can make snowmen, snowballs, and snow angels!!

What is your favorite food? Why?

Macaroni because it is very good!

What is your favorite music? Do you have any interesting stories to tell us about music?

My favorite band would be Garth Brooks band and him!!!

Also,we have been to Martina McBrides concert and I was sitting on the huge speakers and if I wanted I could have just jumped on the stage and been one of the dancers but I didn't even think about doing that because I was only 7 years old!! But it was still awesome!!

Once I went to Neil Diamond and he kept pointing at me because I had on blue jeans and he was singing blue jeans! I was there with my Granny Maureen and my mom!!!

Also we have won 2 sets of tickets for 2 different concerts on the radio!!! To Yalapalooza and Red white and Boom. Also, when my dad hears about a concert he always try's to get me and my mom tickets and if he does he will surprise us with them!!!! He surprised us one time with Brooks and Dunn tickets!!!
I have been to many other concerts but it would be an essay if I told you all the other concerts!!!
Oh and one more thing, when we met Garth Brooks he was very nice and very sweet!!! It was so awesome because it was on his last night of his last concert in Kansas City, it was the greatest thing that could have happened that night.

Thank you for doing this interview with me. I enjoyed it very much. Talk to you soon.

:-)
Shelby


Thank you Shelby for doing this interview with me, I have wanted to do

this with you for a very long time. I am very happy that you visited me here at my Blog!

Please check out all Miss Shelby's Interviews at Jericho4kids.com/!


Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA